This card also uses some of the new Urban Garden designer paper from the new catalog. I just love the color combination of Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Basic Gray.
The silhouette image is stamped in white craft ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder to make it pop.
Thanks to everyone that came to class yesterday, I had fun! Today I'm going to finish the kits for the ladies who couldn't come, then after my husband gets done with his golf tournament, we're going shopping. And eating endless shrimp at Red Lobster. Mmmm. Have a good day!
- Upsy Daisy and Always in my Thoughts stamp sets
- Urban Garden patterned paper
- Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Basic Grey cardstock
- Not Quite Navy ink, Whisper White craft ink, white embossing powder
- 1" Circle punch, dimensionals, and Basic Grey taffeta ribbon