Saturday, March 2, 2013

{a project life spread - scrapbook circle}

Hey there! Today I have some project life inspiration for you with Scrapbook Circle's March kit - Charmed Life. This kit is perfect for making project life spreads! From the printables this month, to the Dear Lizzy 4x6 cards....and the 6x6 paper pad in the add on, it is so simple to put together a few pages.

I love including ephemera. On this page I included one of my daughter's valentines, as well as an art project she brought home from preschool.



On this side - just photos and journaling. Instagram photos are what I like to focus on for my PL spreads. I love documenting the everyday. It seems mundane now, but someday your children (and you!) will treasure the look back into your everyday life.


Thanks for stopping by today and don't miss out on this kit! It's a great one!

1 comment:

~Melissa~ said...

I just love looking at your PL! Glad I discovered your blog today :)