Wednesday, March 6, 2013

{guest designing at american crafts}

I am SO excited to be the guest designer this week over at the American Crafts blog! I had a lot of fun creating projects with the My Girl line.


I also did a few project life pages.









And last but not least, I created a printer's tray for my daughter's room. The hello Silhouette cut was hand drawn - here is the file you can download for free :)

Click HERE to be taken to the download link.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Lisa C. said...

Your projects are so beautiful with the new AC!! I love the printer's tray you made for your daughter!

~Melissa~ said...

My goodness! You created SUCH fun and lovely things!! Beautiful.

Shay Tibbs said...

you go girl! So excited to see you guest DTing for American Crafts, congrats!!!

Nicole said...

I saw these on the AC blog today! What fabulous projects! That is one of my fave CHA lines from them. Happy Wednesday! :)

Chris and Paige Evans said...

You made some AMAZING projects with the My Girl line! Love them all!

Diana Waite said...

SUPER fun job Jen!

Kerry said...

These projects are all so beautiful. Love the printers tray most of all - so pretty and girly. Thanks for the file too. xx