Monday, March 4, 2013

{ormolu blog hop!}

Hi everyone! Today the ormolu Creative Team is hosting a blog hop to celebrate the arrival of two new collections - Made and Montage that are available today! Be sure to hop along to see all the fun projects and make sure to leave a comment on each one for a chance to win.

Today I'm sharing some project life spreads that I've done in a Studio Calico Handbook. The 6" x 8" size is great for PL. I tend to go back and forth between this size and my 12" x 12" pages. The great part about ormolu's journaling cards is that they are sized perfect for PL :)




I love adding the ormolu flair to PL cards too. And the new vellum labels are great as well!

I even embellished the front with a few tags.

Today I'm giving away a set of Made storyteller cards. Be sure to leave a comment for your chance to win!

Here is the complete list of blogs in case you get lost :)

Jen Chapin  - you are here!

28 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Love your album! The colors are all fabulous!

{VICKI} said...

thanks for sharing your album

julie e said...

Great PL spread

Laura M. said...

Love your project life spread!
Thanks for sharing :)

Margie said...

Fabulous PL pages!!

ReneeBates said...

Great inspiration for PL! Thanks for sharing!

listgirl said...

I love what you've done with the handbook! Everything looks delicious and fabulous. And I love your handwriting too. :)

Crystal said...

Love your album.

Heather Adams said...

Oh I love your approach to Project Life! I'd love to have these cards for my PL!

Janelle Shultz said...

great PL pages! i'm not a PL'er but i think those cards would look great on my layouts too :) thanks for the chance to win!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great spread! I'm loving the new collections, great labels!

Nicole said...

Ormolu is one of my faves! Thanks for sharing your PL pages. They are fabulous!

Latrice said...

Love these PL pages so much. Great use of the cards.

meganklauer said...

This is so cool!

Cristina said...

Wow, your PL is gorgeous, and I love the orange in this collection!

Patricia said...

Great PL pages! Those Ormulu products really help to enchance your pages!

Melinda said...

Awesome! Love how versatile they are!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love these colors, great PL pages

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow these are awesome! Love the beautiful album!

Wendy Brassart said...

Your PL project look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Those lovely cards look wonderful in your album. Dany

Lisa P said...

You do an awesome job with your PL pages.

Stephanie said...

Love the triangle card! Cute album!

Funky Finds said...

love your layouts...and the cards! especially stick together :)

Jessica said...

I LOVE your PL pages!! I'm a newbie this year and decided to use a handbook as well! These cards are perfect!

Lucy Newton said...

Love your album!!!

antilight said...

I love how you used the product in PL. Great!

~Melissa~ said...

Awesome! I love your PL and the Ormolu products much! The new vellum looks like it will be fun!