Monday, August 4, 2014

Guest Designing at The Cut Shoppe


Happy Monday! Today I am excited to be guest designing for The Cut Shoppe. Ashley Horton has some super fab cuts over in her shop so be sure to check it out! For this page I used "It All Adds Up".

I used my Silhouette to cut the file with kraft cardstock. I backed the negative spaces with a variety of patterned papers then used foam adhesive to pop the layer off the page.

I also added a few other punched embellishments, shaped washi from Studio Calico and enamel dots.

I used my computer to print journaling with a typewriter font (The Velvet Vixen) and cut strips and adhered them to my layout.

Thanks for stopping by today and thanks again Ashley for having me!

2 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is too cute. Love it!!

Ashley Horton said...

Really love your layout, Jen!! Great idea adding dimension to the cut file, with the pop dots!! Thanks for guesting for The Cut Shoppe!